Maryland Driving School Pricing
I Drive Smart Fee Schedule:
OUR NEW "Smart Pay"
You can now pay by Credit Card or Echeck (Direct Bank Debit) over 4 equal revolving payments over 4 months from the time of your purchase. Either your credit card or indicated bank account will be charged automatically stretching out your payments for a small convenience fee. This is available when you enter the shopping cart at checkout. Payment plan is available on the Full Driver Education Program only. Please note that when using the "Smart Pay" payment plan, students can start their in-class training immediately and can begin their behind-the-wheel training once the payment plan is completed.
Driver Education Program
| $599 + shipping of materials
- 30 hours of classroom instruction
- 6 hours private, behind-the-wheel training in an I Drive Smart state-inspected vehicle
- Course textbook and materials for the student to keep
- MVA Completion Certificate Notification to verify that student has met state-mandated requirements
- Jiffy Lube coupons ($21 value)
Supplemental Training | $179 per two-hour session or Discounted Package of Three for $499
- Initial evaluation of the student
- One-on-one training by the I Drive Smart instructor tailored to your needs
- Use of an I Drive Smart state-inspected vehicle
SkidCar System™ Training | $225
- A one-on-one 90-minute session focused on training each student to become a more proactive driver. The training takes place at our own SkidCar Training Center in Germantown, Maryland. See the Skidcar in action here!
Driver's Test Support | $250
- 90-minute, one-on-one training session with a Certified Instructor
- Instructor conducts all training at the I Drive Smart Advanced Training Facility
- Student can use an I Drive Smart Training vehicle or the student vehicle during the training
For Senior Refresher Training or Corporate Driver Training costs, contact 301.605.7761 or email I Drive Smart.
Be sure to read I Drive Smart Policies before registering for any classes.