Driver's Test Support - MD
Sometimes the best strategy for passing a driver's test is making sure you have good support going into it. Facing the driving test alone or with a reluctant parent or indifferent friend can be stressful. For the success of the student (and peace of mind of the parent), I Drive Smart offers one-on-one support to help young drivers pass their MVA driver's licensing test. What better way to prepare your student than to place her or him in an actual test environment that we have created at our Germantown - Advanced Vehicle Training Site (click here
for detailed directions)? That's right, we have re-created the complete MVA Testing Course at our own facility, where your student can practice and prepare one-on-one, in his or her own vehicle, with a certified instructor. [NOTE: This is a mock test and DOES NOT satisfy the Maryland MVA test requirement which has to be scheduled with the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration]
After you make a purchase from the schedules page, a certified I Drive Smart instructor will:
- Meet the student at our Advanced Training Facility at 20301 Century Blvd, Germantown, MD 20874
- Note: Online mapping programs often give incomplete directions to this location, so use these directions to find the facility.
- Provide a 90-minute, one-on-one training session focused on all the components of the Maryland Licensing Test on a simulated test course.
- Help the student hone specific testing skills to build confidence on the most challenging parts of the test.
- Place the student under actual test conditions to allow the student to feel what it is like on test day. The student is able to practice in the vehicle he or she plans to use in the driving test.
Students use their own vehicle during this training to best simulate test day.
To purchase your Driver's Test Support Session, please review the Test Schedule and select the time that works. You will be required to Create a User Account or Login to your existing User Account if you are an existing I Drive Smart client.